Thursday, June 01, 2006

Some Revamped Favorites from Sara Kober

My cousin Sara sent me a list of some retooled favorite songs for us agingBaby Boomers. .They include:

Herman's Hermits -- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.
The Bee Gees -- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
Bobby Darin -- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
Ringo Starr -- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
Roberta Flack --The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
Johnny Nash -- I Can't See Clearly Now.
Paul Simon -- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
The Commodores -- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
Marvin Gaye -- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
Leo Sayer -- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
The Temptations -- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
Abba -- Denture Queen.
Tony Orlando -- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
Helen Reddy -- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, dear Aviva'le, I have just completed perusing 3901news, your lovely blog spot. Whew! I'm exhausted--but oh, so well informed, thanks to your erudite and funky narrative (alas, the sacred and the profane). Carry on, chickie! I am a total fan.
I love you and miss you...

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home